- THESE RATES ARE VALID WITH NO LESS THAN 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE
- Rates Includes Unlimited Mileage (UNL).
- DO NOT INCLUDES 16% FEDERAL TAX.
- DO NOT INCLUDES MANDATORY INSURANCE 13 usd ( tax not included)
All our rates on the website are in usd.
Two packages are available at additonal fee:
- Basic Package Insurance: Third Party Damages (TPL), Collision Insurance (CDW)10% deductible, Medical Expenses (PAI), Legal Assistance (LAW), additional fee per day $13 USD.(tax not included)
- Full Coverage Package: Theft, Third Party Damages (TPL), Collision Insurance (CDW) 0% deductible, Medical Expenses (PAI), Legal Assistance (LAW), additional fee per day $ 30 USD (tax not included)
- Insurance does not covers: Traffic violations tickets, lost keys, damages and/ or partial theft of wheels, tires, mirrors, glasses.
**FOR RIVIERA MAYA AND CANCUN BASIC PACKAGE INSURANCE IS MANDATORY.
**THESE RATES ARE VALID ONLY BY BOOKING ON THIS SITE.
Important: Credit Card required to availability of cash for the guarantee (we accept Visa, Master Card and American Express), and don't forget your valid driver's license.
Additional information: The guarantee will depend on the vehicle you choose, an amount will be blocked on your credit card at the beginning of the contract, it is important to be informed that the warranty will remain in force for the time the vehicle is rented, once you return the car vehicle, the guarantee will be cancel if there is not an additional charge or damage to the vehicle
- The amount used as Guarantee, will not be taken out of your account, it will only be temporarily blocked during the duration of the rental
Cancellations received up to 72 hours before the corresponding service, will be refunded 95% of the prepayment made to Fiesta Car Rental or Promotora Isleña SA de CV
Cancellations less than 72 hours before the day of the corresponding service, there will be no refund of the prepayment made to Fiesta Car Rental or Promotora Isleña SA de CV
Gasoline not included with the rent and will have to return with the same amount as you received it, otherwise there would be an extra charge